ROLE OF ACADEMIC ADMINISTRATOR:
- To develop and manage comprehensive academic support programme.
- Work with parents, teachers and Counsellor to address students behavioral in academic and other areas.
- Sharing vision and resources with new staff. Evaluation and developing curriculums.
- Harnessing the potential for communicating effectively and economically with parents, colleagues and wider public.
- Monitoring and evaluating the implementation of policy and planning. A bridge between the management and the staff.
- Representing the school in local cluster groups and liaising with preceding and succeeding schools.
- Monitoring parallel horizontal and vertical coordinator. Must work for the well being of the institute and the students.